Deliveries and Returns
How much does shipping cost?
£4.85 1st class recorded includes up to £50 for loss (1-2 working days)
£4.25 2nd class recorded includes up to £50 for loss (3-4 working days)
£8.55 Special Next Day Delivery includes up to £500 for loss (Next working day delivery by 1pm Mon-Fri)
£12.80 Republic of Ireland includes up to £50 for loss (5-7 working days)
£15.30 Worldwide includes up to £50 for loss (5-7 working days)
When will my order be dispatched?
Your order will be dispatched within 24 hours of purchase. Please note orders are shipped Monday to Friday. Therefore, if you place an order on Saturday or Sunday your order will be shipped on Monday.
How Do I Make A Royal Mail Compensation Claim?
Is a signature required for delivery?
- Yes, your parcel will arrive by a tracked service and will require a signature.
- If you are not in when your parcel arrives, the carrier will leave a card telling you where it is or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
Do you deliver to work addresses?
Orders can be delivered to your work address if you select it at checkout.
Do you deliver to PO Box Addresses?
No sorry, we do not deliver to PO Boxes at this time.
What happens if I’m not in when my order arrives?
Someone needs to be in when your parcel is due to be delivered as we will need a signature. If you are not in when your parcel arrives, the carrier will leave a card telling you where it is or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
Has my order arrived yet?
If your order has not arrived by the estimated delivery date, we're here to help. Before getting in contact with us, have you tried checking to see if the courier has attempted delivery and has left a delivery card. Your parcel may be awaiting collection at a local Post Office or delivery depot, or you may need to arrange redelivery. Checking with your neighbours to see if they have accepted the parcel on your behalf. You can track your item at www.royalmail.com/track-your-item with the unique tracking number e-mailed to you at the time of dispatch.
If you still can't locate your parcel, please email us using at email@example.com
Can I amend my delivery address?
We are unable to amend any part of your delivery or payment method once your order is complete.
How does Pre-Orders work?
Pre-ording provides our customers with the opportunity to get items you want ahead of it's arrival and also for items that are currently out of stock. If an item is on pre-order you will see it states 'pre-order only' by your size, which means this item is not in stock and takes up to 3 weeks to be delivered. To pre-order an item you will need to add the product size and colour to your shopping bag and proceed with the check out process as normal and pay for the item. As soon as your item is in stock we will ship it out to you. If your order contains a mixture of in stock and pre-order items we will send the in stock items out first at no extra charge. We do not accept cancellation of pre-orders unless we fail to send out your order within 3 weeks. Once your order has been delivered, you have 14 days upon receipt to return for a credit voucher only minus shipping costs.
How do I return my order?
You have 14 days, from receipt, to return any unwanted items. All garments are inspected upon return so it is essential that they are received in the same condition as they were sent, with the tags still intact and in the original packaging. Please enclose a copy of your returns form when sending anything back to us. If you have mislaid your returns form you can either print off your order confirmation e-mail and enclose in your parcel or if you cannot find the e-mail please write your name and e-mail address on a piece of paper and enclose in your parcel.
We advise you to return the items using Royal Mail's Recorded Delivery service as we will not be held responsible for items that are lost in the post.
We urge you be very careful when trying on your items of clothing. We are unable to refund items that are damaged, marked with makeup, fake tan, deodorant, creams or smell of perfume. All postage costs are non-refundable. We recommend that you send your parcel back by recorded delivery so you can track your item.
Our postage costs are based on a shipping weight of 1kg. If a shipment weighs considerably more than this, we may request extra postage or deduct it from your refund if the item(s) are returned. We're sorry we can't exchange stock - REFUNDS ONLY
What if I've removed the garment tags?
Unfortunately, we will not be able to issue a refund. We strongly suggest you to try the dresses on without removing any tags.
When will my refund be issued?
Any refund will be automatically issued on the card used for the purchase. Please allow up to 14 working days for the refund to be credited to your account.
Returns Policy For Goods Sold
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your product, we are more than happy for the goods to be returned to us for a full refund minus shipping costs (excluding sale and pre-order items). We offer a 14 day returns policy on the basis that the following instructions have been adhered to:
- If your unsuitable items are returned with any stains i.e. make up, perfume, fake tan or deodorant you refund will become void and your garment will be returned to you at your own cost
- All items are quality inspected upon dispatch and placed in clear protective packaging. Items broken due to ill fit will not be the responsibility of Dress Like The Celebs so do not force any of our garments on if they are not the correct size
- Garments must be unworn and returned in their original packaging with security tags and labels still attached
- Faulty items need to be reported as soon as the item has been received along with photographic evidence. Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bikinis should be returned in their original packaging with tags and hygiene labels still intact
- Your item(s) should be sent back to us within the 14 days of receipt. Returns outside these time frames will not be refunded and your items will be returned to you.
Non Refundable Items:
- Sale items are non refundable but we will issue you with a store credit note
- We do not accept items for a return that have been worn, damaged or are returned stained i.e. make up, perfume, fake tan or deodorant
- Orders returned after the 14 day cooling off period will not be refunded and will be returned to the customer
Please include your Returns Form and send to:
Dress Like The Celebs
PO Box 341
The goods are your responsibility until they reach our warehouse, so please ensure your items are packed up securely and will not be damaged in transit, we would recommend returning the item by recorded delivery. Please note we are unable to refund postage charges. A refund can take up to two weeks during busy periods. A full refund amount will be the full product price at the time of purchase.
How Do I Cancel My Order Under The Distance Selling Regulations?
The UK Distance Selling Regulations advise you have seven working days to cancel the contract for your order with us and we will issue you with a full refund minus shipping charges.
- The 14 working days starts from the day you receive your order. We need written confirmation of cancellation from you, so you'll need to contact us quoting your order number.
- If you have already received your order, you will need to return all of the items in the order.
- The items must be in their original condition and will be inspected once we have received them.
- We try hard to accept all returns: items must be in their original packaging and with all garment tags still attached. In the unlikely event that an item is returned to us in an unsuitable condition, we may have to send it back to you.